View Profile vannila-guerilla

All 115 Movie Reviews

40 w/ Responses

Over rated

Poorly written, cliched jokes, over all not funny. It's using the same tired drug references I hear all the time on the street or in school.

I fail to see the humor in this.

I get it

this actually made me laugh for some reason. Screw it you're getting a 5.

Not bad

But I thought this was a race, it was a fight scene. A little confusing.

Bluewind2006 responds:

Very true, I did intend to make it longer, and there was supposed to be a scene before this explaining that they were supposed to make it to the checkpoint before the others by any means. Hence the fight.

Rape isn't funny

I get a lot of people on this site(for whatever reason) may think saying rape is funny, but I know that even they would admit joking about child rape to the point of mutilating a child isn't funny at all and is way to far.

Charcoal125 responds:

of course i don't think rape is funny

but it's pretty hot

Youtube

This isn't funny, and it's not flash. It's a video that belongs on youtube.

bakonfreek responds:

If this was on YouTube, it would be flash. It would not exist on here if it weren't flash since the required file type is shockwave flash. As for the video not being funny...I'll give you that one, but what does that have to do with anything?

Something happened to the sound

Near the end. I don't know what it was. I have to applaud the good animation though. It's clear you put a lot of thought into this and hard work.

Interesting

It's a shame that the final result was slower than you wanted and that the quality is poor. That really hurt the movie. It would have been better had it been clearer.

supermalleo responds:

i do have on youtube with its normal speed its muchbetter my channel on utube is youtube.com/joshturner630

There's nothing funny

About using the word "faggot."

It's a derogatory term and I don't see how using it is allowed on here. It is considered hate speech.

PanzyFace responds:

Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot Fag Faggot

This is extremely stupid

But well animated, catchy, and funny for some reason.

Neh

Not bad. That was one sturdy cat though. It would have been funny if he even survived the nuclear blast.

Of the 7 billion people on this planet, I am one of them.

30, Male