View Profile vannila-guerilla

All 115 Movie Reviews

40 w/ Responses

I'm pretty sure this was a Mexican soap opera.

DingoWalleyStudio responds:

Close! It's a Latin (As in Rome) video game commercial! XD

Not the most original or well animated piece on Newgrounds, but the music fit it well. No real complaints, except that it went white after a while. It may have been my computer, not sure.

I'm sorry, but, "lol AIDS!" isn't a good story. Or, a story at all. There was no humor here. It was a guy that died in a car. I'm rating this by the worth of it's humor, since it's clearly supposed to be funny.

Enjoyed the animation, but the sound seemed very off and terrible.

StasBogdanov responds:

I apologize for the sound!

Too may things I didn't understand. Why the hell did the guy have a tan line where a wedding ring would be? Is he cheating or recently divorced? Why was he holding his fingers up so they could talk to each other? Ah well, wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed it.

laneyboy007 responds:

The Tan is for a later story and as far as holding his hand up this the world of CARTOON my friend.

As much as I admire the animation, I truly did not enjoy this. I know I will get negative feed back from this, but I don't mean to be rude by this. It just wasn't very funny and feels like a lot of other things I have watched.

Okay, funny, but some of the slides that had dialogue went too fast and I couldn't read it. Not all, but there were some. Also, there should be a play button instead of it being on a loop.

fnrevolution responds:

i guess next time instead of doing the dialogue in one take i sound do each on separately so that way some of the pictures are not rushed, so that way my audience may read it. and i should have used the newgrounds upload play button, and that you for the helpful review vg!

I would say it wasn't bad. At first I thought it was stupid until the end. I don't want to ruin it for anyone, so I won't say why.

Not a bad video, I must admit.

"Hello there sweet beaks"

It's hard to make me laugh, that line did it.

Nice animation and well written.

Gold

May not be the best uploaded today, but it's the best I have seen so far. It's a great display of animation.

Beefy-Ninja responds:

Of the 7 billion people on this planet, I am one of them.

30, Male