View Profile vannila-guerilla

40 movie Reviews with Responses

All 115 Reviews

Pretty trippy stuff, man.

ZabuJard responds:

that is probably true brother.

I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but speedpaints are pointless, boring, and really have no purpose being uploaded.

Greyheart3 responds:

It's just that Speedpaints are for fun, purely for that reason. People may find it helpful with their own art, I'm not gonna be all: Omfg!!!11!!111! THEY DON'T LIKE THIS THEY MUST BE H8TR N TROLL. But even if you are sharing your opinion, great! But sometimes they don't belong in some circumstances.

This probably would have been funnier if it were released closer to this issue coming out. But, it is okay. There wasn't a lot to work with, but you pulled something off.

CrappyAnimations responds:

Agreed. Lol. Thanks for your comments s

Dee Dee looks just like me.

It wasn't great, but it was okay. Nice effort.

Tenzite responds:

There was no effort.

Can't say too much good about it, but only because there isn't much there. Understandably it's only a test, but I also know people upload test animations simply to receive feedback.

There was no sound, I have no idea what language that was, and the quality was too low res. That just makes giving honest feedback a bit tough. It was hard to make out the actual images.

mukl5 responds:

i will upload higher resolution later.
the text on board are in Indonesian language.. means "don't urinate in this place except a dog"
thanks for your comment

Not terrible animation, but there's no sound. Judging by the content, I don't think this was an accident.

Putting some kind of background noise would have helped this. Even if it was just some classical piano music. (hey, it worked in the 20's, right?)

Overall, I don't think it was terrible. Neat concept, but it did fall a bit shorter than it could have, considering the potential.

Squirrelman82 responds:

Thanks vannila-guerilla, I did this in a day, including character designs and so I felt pretty proud of myself, unfortunately until today I've had very little connection to other animators so even moving a symbol across the stage was making me feel pretty handy. I'm also crap at sound. I just discovered audacity, so hopefully that changes quickly.

Decent animation and crystal clear sound. The voice acting was annoying and the joke was too easy to make and too short.

HarrisonWyrick responds:

yeh, i need to get better with the jokes, there are just to many plot holes and twists in this video

Probably one of the better Madness animations I've seen. It wasn't just a bunch of pointless fighting. There was real tension, here. It felt more like a story, which was great.

Spaderz responds:

lol really?, thanks man!

I absolutely don't find anything funny about rape. It turned me off of this flash completely.

Being less blunt about things like rape may help in the future. Otherwise it takes away all value from this flash.

Horsenwelles responds:

oh no rape jokes so bad especially when its concerning fictional video game characters in an entirely unrealistic way. i'm so bad 0/1,000,000 =(

I didn't find it very funny or think it was well animated. Great art, though. That gives it a big jump. A few more frames per second and this would have been amazing and mindblowing.

CatFat responds:

yeah the general style of gamegrumps animations is more storyboard'esque, so thats what i was going for with this, hence the "choppy" animation :P
Cheers

Of the 7 billion people on this planet, I am one of them.

30, Male