View Profile vannila-guerilla

All 115 Movie Reviews

40 w/ Responses

Would have been bettter without the loop and if Nyan Cat was in it a bit longer.

FunkMation responds:

Since hes the best, its only a guest appearance! :)

"Mrow" "I said mrowww!"

I lol'ed hard. good job. We need this caliber of work on NG still.

It wasn't very funny. I don't mean to sound like I'm being mean, but it feels like this was written by an immature 12 year old.

FunkMation responds:

obviously my animation skills have yet to pass puberty :)

Not really a parody. Then again, I can't complain too much. This video did deliver what it promised.

Watching the video I think it's pretty good.

I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but, an ad popped up during the video so I missed some of it. I did mute it, but couldn't see what was going on.

I think "Youtube is ran by puritans" is probably the best line I've heard in a flash submission.

Great animation, but hipsters are nothing new. They've been around since the 60s.

It felt more like an evening program. Not that that's a problem, just stating that.

Charming, well written, and well animated.

It wasn't that it was bad, but the voice over was just awkward and didn't seem to fit the character's talking.

The characters came to life and was put together perfectly. The voice acting was great. A little off, but great. Best flash I have seen tonight, and new flash I have seen in a while.

kmau responds:

thanks man

Of the 7 billion people on this planet, I am one of them.

30, Male